There’s no denying the fact that we live in dangerous times. These days, there are more natural disasters, terrorist attacks and other crises that can disrupt your life on any given day – with NO warning.
It’s no wonder that more and more people are starting to become preppers and increasing their awareness and readiness to weather natural disasters/conflicts that can arise. It takes time to develop the skills and knowledge to become a proficient survivalist.
The best way to reduce your learning curve is to learn from the best. Claude Davis is one of the best. This is a man who has survived in environments so harsh, that he could probably survive any crisis.
He decided to pour out all his experience and knowledge into a 350-page guide called The Lost Ways. He has probably forgotten more about survival than most people will ever know. He’s that good.
The practical and hard-hitting information in The Lost Ways will equip you with all the necessary information to survive natural disasters and other calamities. Knowledge is power… and that definitely applies here.
Let’s look at why The Lost Ways has outsold and ‘out survived’ so many other prepper and survival guides.
The Good Points:
1) Details, details, details. That’s the biggest selling point of The Lost Ways. Coming in at 350 pages, there’s a wealth of information here that eclipses most other survival guides. The level of details and scope of information taught here makes The Lost Ways a guide that EVERY prepper should own.
Despite the attention to details and amount of information provided, the guide is an easy read. It’s interesting and has been written in a conversational tone. There is no technical jargon to scare you off.
Claude wanted everyone to understand the information within. Verbosity and complex terminology has been dispensed with for practicality. You WILL understand this book.
2) One of the best points of this book is that it has compiled tips from different highly experienced survivalists such as Shannon Azares, Mike Searson and Patrick Shelley. Three heads are better than one, and their input is invaluable because this is information that works in the real world and is NOT untested theory.
3) Food preservation is crucial to surviving during a crisis. Usually, electricity is the first thing to go during a natural disaster. That will make your refrigerator unworkable.
What do you do then? The Lost Ways will show you how to preserve your food so that you last through the crisis. You’ll also discover how to create a superfood from items that you could easily pick up from the closest supermarket.
4) Confidence comes from having the skills and knowledge to survive. The Lost Ways will give you that confidence, provided you read it and apply it. You’ll know how to procure food and water while everyone else is panicking. The best time to prepare for crisis is when there isn’t one. The Lost Ways will teach you all you need to know.
5) This guide has been an online bestseller for a couple of years now. With thousands of customers and having stood the test of time in a fickle market, this product is a survivor… and it’ll make you one. The official site is littered with testimonials from happy customers. This is social proof that the book delivers what it says it will.
6) Just when you thought it couldn’t get better, Claude is offering a 60-day money back guarantee. That pretty much makes this a risk-free purchase.
The Bad Points:
1) This book is a tome! It’s huge and will take a while to complete. But, don’t panic. Take it one step at a time. It can be overwhelming, and you do not want information overload.
So, it’s best to read 10 to 15 pages a day, understand what you’ve read and apply the information where possible. Over time, you’ll complete the book and have a thorough understanding of the concepts and skills laid out.
2) You’ll need a computer and an internet connection to get The Lost Ways. It’s only available online.
Should You Get It?
If you’re a serious about surviving, this is a book that you’ll not want to miss. It is filled with tips, tricks and tactics that will help most beginner preppers and there are several gems that even advanced survivalists will appreciate.
Surviving a crisis such as a natural disaster or a terrorist attack is much more than just having skills and knowledge. What you really need is the will to survive – and to do that, it all comes down to your mindset.
That’s one of the factors that makes The Lost Ways far better than most other books on this topic. It teaches you how to develop the mindset to survive against all odds. When everyone else is scrambling in panic or has given up hope, you’ll have the never-say-die attitude that will give you that edge in surviving.
Nothing is so bad that it can’t get worse. The Lost Ways will not only equip you with the knowledge and skills should things go sideways, but it’ll give you the mindset that ensures you survive beyond all odds. This is priceless. You NEED this guide.